Thursday, March 19, 2009

Have Fun With English Workshop

Date : 17 March 2009
Venue : Bilik Bengkel A, Convention Center, UUM
Organizer : Language Center, UUM

This was my first event in UUM. The workshop was organized by Language Teachers and 30 participants had attended the workshop from the age of 7 to 12. It was a very wonderful day as I think this is a good start for me here. We had a wonderful time together. The kids were just lovely and cute. I love one boy name Amzar, 7. He was so so close to me and feel sad when want to go home. The English of the kids are marvellous as many of them are the kids of UUM staff and lecturers.

-Just after Zohor Prayer-
-The Balloon Game-
-Chilren...listen to me please-
-Lucky Draw-
-What are you writing?-
-Syed, Amzar,Abu Hanifah, and emmm..can't remember-
-Hakim is telling his story to Datin Minah-
-Keep blowing, girls!-
-Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky....-
-All the participants and facilitators-




No comments:

Post a Comment