Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tautan Ukhuwah



Assalamualaikum..hari ini mula kembali berkerja setelah bercuti 2 hari. As last week, today I still don't have any place to go accept SAC (Self Access Center) with my new friend En. Halim Othman. After browsing the net for local and international news, I can't control myself to post a new blog for today..=)..this is to show that how much time I have here to be wasted around. It's not gonna be like this if I'm still in KTD right now.


During the weekend I was invited to attend the Ukhuwah Day at Seri Nipah Resort, Bachok with KUIS students from KTD. It has been a wonderful 2 days and 1 night program at the beach. It's just a "santai-santai tarbawi program". At night we had BBQ. It's a time to share stories, gossips and also experience. I got to know more of the students. Even though for 1 semester i've been teaching them, it's just a superficial ta'aruf with them. After we had our dinner, it's time for my slot that was "Lay Down Your Head". It's just a slot before they get to sleep.



After that we tried to have a sound sleep as all of us were very tired but unfortunately the mosquitoes really have problem with us. They did not let us sleep even for a while. I don't know why..before this i came to this place, we had a good sound sleep but not for this time. Luckily I have my sleeping bag with me, but unfortunately the mosquitoes were already inside it so i was attacked from inside..=) We changed places for few times and lastly I think could have some sleep before the activity started at 5.00 am. But that's all because of my wonderful student, Ust. Abd. Rahman. He stayed beside me and offered his help to keep me from the angry mosquitoes. He fan me so i could get some sleep. Jazakallah Abd. Rahman.

As early as 5.00 am, I gathered all the participants, 15 of them, and brought them to the beach. Subhanallah, it was a very nice and clear night (or early morning) where we could see so many stars in the sky. It was like the show of lights with a bright moon showering its light upon us. It's a wonderful night. The students even showed me the Biduk stars. Then we hold our hands together.Beside me was Ust Hafiz. We walked into the sea hand in hand. It was a wonderful experience even though this is not the first time I did this but because I'm with my friend, Ust Hafiz. I think the students agreed too. We had our solah tahajjud, taubat and other solat sunat on the shore under the hotel of thousand stars. Then we had our solah Subuh together lead by Ust Saifuldin.

The boys had a great time bathing in the warm sea while Ust Hafiz and I had our little talk with the girls. Sharing is Loving..=)

The program ended at 8.00 am. It was a wonderful program. Thanks to the organizer who still invite me for the program. Today I'm wearing the beautiful marroon neck tie given by the students on the bus. Thanks..I miss u guys so much.

Ust. Abd Rahman
Ust Anas Harithah
Ust. Saifuldin
Ust. Faiz
Ust. Syafiq
Ust. Khairudin
Ustz. Fathin
Ustz. Zulaikha
Ustz. Asmat
Ustz. Munirah
Ustz. Nazifa
Ustz. Farah
Ustz. Ida
Ustz. Sobirah Huda
Ustz. Nor Maisarah
Ustz. Nik
Ustz. Majad
Ustz. Waheeda

1 comment:

  1. salam alaik,.sir, ana bru bukak blog ni,.. terharunya,.. thanx a lot sir 4 everything,.4 da sharing,experience,..and lots more.. pls pray 4 us to cntinue this journey,.. rajin2lah ziarah kami d ktd,.. may allah bless you

    ReplyDelete